2Address.eu – The transport portal where booking to sending a parcel, a car on platform or just travel across Europe is as smooth as it should be.
A complex and comprehensive search
You have to select the pick-up and drop-off type. “Fixed location” is a standard stop defined by the transport company while “Your address” is a specific location that you communicate, in some cases, the costs might be slightly higher.
Compare and choose your transport option
- – Price
- – Vendor rating (based on other users reviews)
- – Vendor name
- – Pick-up and Delivery type
Book the chosen route
A price breakdown can be calculated at any point, based on the details introduced, by pressing the “Update price” button on the left pane.
Press “Proceed to check-out” to select the billing details and payment method. You can select between the following options:
- – Cash on pick-up / drop-off: You pay in cash either at the parcel pick-up or at the drop-off
- – Paypal: you have to sign in to your Paypal account and choose the correct Paypal payment method, such as Paypal balance, card or bank account, Paypal credit etc
- – Card payment: you can enter your card details into a secured payment processing portal (Stripe). You may choose to store the card information and re-use it on your next order. These details will not be stored on 2Address.eu portal (They are stored securely by Stripe)
Place the order
Next, the vendor will process your order and will update the order status as follows:
- – Processing: the order is received and the vendor is processing it
- – In Transit: the parcel was collected and is now in transit
- – Completed: the parcel was delivered at the drop-off address
- – Cancelled: the order is cancelled and the payment made will be refunded