2Address – a transport portal where booking to sending a parcel, a car on platform or just travel in Europe is as smooth as it should be.
A complex and comprehensive search of Passenger transport options
Compare and choose your transport option
- – Price
- – Vendor rating (based on other users reviews)
- – Vendor name
- – Pick-up and Delivery type
Book the chosen route
Some passenger routes offer additional products to be added to the order, such as extra luggage (in addition to the quantity allowed in the cost of the ticket) or a Car on a platform, delivered in the same trip to the same address.
If these options are available you can select them at the bottom of the Order setup page, in the Additional products page.
If additional products are selected, the price breakdown calculated by pressing “Update price” will include detailed cost lines for each additional product, and the total cost of the order.
- – Cash on pickup / drop-off: You hand over the required amount in cash, either at the start or end of the journey. Some transport partners will also allow a card transaction using a standard POS machine. If you do wish to pay by card, please contact the transport partner (Call or send them a message using the site).
- – Paypal: you have to sign in to your Paypal account and choose the correct Paypal payment method, such as Paypal balance, card or bank account, Paypal credit etc
- – Card payment: you can enter your card details into a secured payment processing portal (Stripe). You may choose to store the card information and re-use it on your next order. These details will not be stored on 2Address portal (They are stored securely by Stripe)
Place the order
- – Processing: the order is received and the vendor is processing it
- – In Transit: the passengers are on-board and is started travelling
- – Completed: the passengers arrived at their destination
- – Cancelled: the order is cancelled and any payment made will be refunded